Strict Instructions to Author
- Do not try to change any layout
- You should use categories given in post editor.
- Any violation article will cause to delete your account permanently.
- The article should be related to Programming, WordPress, SEO or given category.
- To learn how to write an effective quality article read below instructions.
Mostly Asked: Can I Earn Money here by writing Articles?
-> Yes, Go to the last of this page.
Step 1: After writing the article, please submit it for review and the status of your article becomes pending.
Step 2: The team reviews your article and gives you feedback in comments under the article and saves your article status to Awaiting Author.
Step 3: Please improve your article according to the given feedback, and again submit the article for review. Now the status of your article becomes pending again.
Step 4: Finally, after you have made all the required improvements, your article status becomes In Review, it means it has been approved and is going to get published soon.
Step 5: When your article gets published, the status of your article becomes published.
How to Write an Article?
1. All problems should have examples with sample inputs, sample outputs and explanations. See below for example on this post.
Input: n = 1
1 is first Fibonacci number in this representation
and an extra 1 is appended at the end.
Input: n = 11
11 is sum of 8 and 3. The last 1 represents extra 1
that is always added. A 1 before it represents 8. The
third 1 (from beginning) represents 3.
How to insert Code?
Note: To enter the code in your post editor click on <> icon from the given toolbar.
a) For [C, C++, Java] Keep the default setting. (Do not try to change the setting, it will ruin your article and code)
b) For [Python] select the Ado Theme from the given options.
How to insert output?
a) The process is similar program code insertion.
b) Before you click on add button for inserting output (do not forget to enable Don’t highlight button)
c) Enable Don’t highlight button for Output.
2. Every problem statement should have at least two examples with the first example well explained.
Note: You can insert output will the <pre> tags.
P = (x + y)(x - y)
P = (x + y) (x – y)
What about Diagrams?
3. Diagrams should use black color in text and black color in boundaries. More colors like Red, Blue can be used if needed. If an image is taken from a source, the source should be specified with the image. If the image is small change setting to center.
How to Add table?
You can follow below process to add tables.
Note: Currently Tablepress is disabled for Authors for security reason. You can add table manually.
Step 1: Go to the side navigation bar and find -> Tablepress
Step 2: Then click on -> Add new
Step 3: Now enter the required details about tables likes, rows columns, table name.
Step 4: After adding text inside table then -> copy its shortcode and paste where you want to show your table.
You can simply insert below code in HTML text editor –
<table width="100%" style="table-layout:fixed;">
How to insert an image?
1. Please use Add media button to upload an image –
2. Name of the image must be Relevant. For example, if an image depicts” : “Adding of two numbers using Linked List”, the title of the image must be: Adding of two numbers using Linked List
3. In case of formulae, Please try to write them using Latex option present in the tool-bar present on author’s copy.
4. In case, the differences are present as tables, try to write them using HTML table tag (Please see table insertion guidelines).
5. In case of images being built using packet tracer, please send the screen recording in place of the image if possible.
6. In case of screenshots, please add GeeksforGeeks (or GfG) somewhere in output. For example, it may be the folder name, image title, etc.
7. It is mandatory to create your own images using some image drawing tool (For Ex: Google Drawings, MS Paint, https://www.draw.io/). Images MUST NOT be taken from any other source to avoid any copyright issue. You can follow the below guidelines to create images in GeeksforGeeks style:
- The boundary/outline of the image should be of black color.
- The text to be written should be of green color.
- Our priority should be to use a white background, if other background colors are needed, please use green as background and white color in text.
- Red color should be used to show movements, representations, variations, and other things.
- If more colors are required in the image, Please contact GeeksforGeeks’s reviewers to guide you.
Please see below the example image, to get a clear idea about image creation:
Article on WordPress, Blogger, SEO, and Technology?
- The article should be quality and well explained.
- Add 1280 x 720 image at the first and then write an article. (Image should be copyright free)
- Each WordPress article should be step by step. you can check the following link for sample
- Select <heading 2> for titles.
- Add images in each step, see the following article.
- Your external links other than this website should be no-follow
How can I earn money by Writing Articles?
- Submit your quality post for review.
- Once you have published 20 Quality Articles you will get $1 to $5 depending upon your post quality.
- Redundant posts not calculated.
- Length of the article should be more than 1000 words. It should be copyright free.
Q. How can I get money?
- Submit your PayPal email at the time of registration.
- If you have other than PayPal like, GooglePay, Paytm then it will be also calculated.